Serinda Swan : My First Time Photos

See more HOT pictures

It’s crystal-clear why Serinda Swan is Canada’s hottest new export (sorry, timber). The Vancouver-born beauty plays Aphrodite, the goddess of love, in Chris Columbus’ new flick, Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, and heats up the screen later this year in the highly anticipated Tron Legacy. Read on to learn about the stunner’s most significant first times.



See more HOT pictures

With Percy Jackson, I originally went out for the role of Medusa. I was on the set of Tron before the audition, so I got the makeup people there to make me look scary. I did all my research and showed up looking like Medusa, but I ended up getting the complete opposite role, Aphrodite. Definitely a compliment!



See more HOT pictures

I got some really cute fan mail from an 11-year-old boy, who told me I’m “prettier than a rainbow,” which is, like, the sweetest thing any boy has ever said to me. Maybe when he grows up, he’ll be able to read this story—and if he is reading this now and he is 11.



See more HOT pictures
Related Posts with Thumbnails