Alice Goodwin is UK's great Glamour model

See more HOT pictures

Ever since we first featured the Stoke stunner last year, our mailbag has been bulging on a weekly basis with begging letters, pleading with Ms Goodwin to stop teasing Britain's men and let us see in all her natural glory.



See more HOT pictures

It’s amazing! It’s a great weight off my shoulders – they weigh about a stone each! I’ve had so many fans begging me to get them out for ages, and I had to keep telling them to wait. I didn’t realise what a big deal it was. I love how fascinated you boys are.



See more HOT pictures

This is me giving something back to you boys after all your support.



See more HOT pictures

I was really excited about doing it, and it feels even better now that I’ve done it with you.



See more HOT pictures

Everyone thinks glamour models are supposed to go out with footballers, but I prefer normal guys.
Related Posts with Thumbnails